The usage conditions of your machines may change over time. We study, with you, upgrade and modernisation opportunities for your equipment, taking your feedback into account.
We, at Cryostar, strive to continuously enhance our clients’ experience based on feedback and capitalize on the experience of our field service engineers, in addition to comments and inputs from our customers that are leveraged by our Engineering and R&D departments.
Technological updates contribute to:
- improving equipment yields and optimising their lifetime
- gains in productivity on site, by reducing both operating and maintenance costs.
Factory and on-site maintenance
Cryostar’s years of experience and expertise are a genuine advantage for our clients, who benefit from a wide range of services provided by a competent and versatile team of technicians.
Our technicians have full accreditation in technical and industrial standards such as:
- Dangerous gases
- Testing equipment under pressure
- Chemical hazards
- and many more...
Our repair department is fully supported by Cryostar’s extensive engineering staff, as well as our many facilities operating around the world (advanced test beds, balancing machines, etc.) In particular, all repaired pumps are duly tested before dispatch. Every time, a single nominated contact liaises with our client.
The advantages of a maintenance contract:
- Optimising intervention planning
- Reducing your overall maintenance cost
- Control over your maintenance budget
- Optimal equipment availability
- Optimised and standardised stocks of spare parts
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental undertakings
Each service contract can be further customised to meet your specific needs.
For your peace of mind numerous services are offered in our maintenance contracts, thus reducing down time, and increasing equipment lifespan:
- Preventative maintenance
- Crane rental
- Ancillary work
- Management of worn parts and related stock
- Preventative inspection
- Remote maintenance
- Maintenance of shipboard equipment at dry dock, at sea or at quayside
- Local maintenance workshop
- Commitment on response times and service deliverables
- Along with many other advantages...
We guarantee full traceability of your equipment along with all operations carried out during the lifetime of the maintenance contract (interventions, repairs, offers, orders, etc.)